High Tech with a Human Touch
Humanities and Communication Studay Abroad Program
Study Abroad: The Netherlands 2013
June 3-14 | Study in the "Smartest Region in the World"--The global leader revolutionizing practices in science and technology, famous for open innovation, green technology, and unprecedented international cooperation in business and communication.
Summer courses with 14 days in Europe:
- Classes meet on campus May 6 to 28, 2013
- Study-abroad segment based at the Technical University of Eindhoven, June 3 to 14, 2013
COM3085/COM 5420 Special Topics: International Marketing Communication
- Learn how companies communicate with their target audiences in the multicultural global marketplace.
COM 5510 Covering Science and Technology
- Write about new research findings (popular science writing) and controversies in science, especially in a global context.
Financial Aid available if you take two courses!
Study abroad cost will include:
- Tuition—with a 25% tuition reduction!
- Hotel, including breakfast daily
- Transportation to and from Schipol (Amsterdam) and Eindhoven
- Three-day cultural excursion to the historic cities of Brussels and Bruges, Belgium, and Maastricht, the Netherlands
- Day trips to Amsterdam and Cologne, Germany
- Visits to multinational corporations
- Welcome dinner and farewell luncheo
- Travel insurance
Each student will be responsible for round-trip airfare to Amsterdam
We hope to see you with us in 2013!