High Tech with a Human Touch
School of Psychology
Applied Behavioral Analysis Program
The behavior analysis faculty at Florida Tech are dedicated and productive researchers and practitioners with a commitment to developing the field of behavior analysis and training the next generation of behavior analytic researchers and practitioners. All of our core faculty are Board Certified Behavior Analysts®.
From Left to Right: Dr. Frank Webbe, Dr. Meagan Gregory, Dr. Mark Harvey, Dr. David Wilder, Dr. Alison Betz, Dr. Joshua
Prtichard, and Dr. A. Celeste Harvey
- Alison Betz (Ph.D., Utah State University; BCBA-D)
- Interests: Verbal Behavior, Assessment and Treatment of Severe Problem Behavior, Pediatric Feeding Disorders, and Organizational Behavior Management.
Eb Blakely (Ph.D., Western
Michigan University; BCBA)
Interests: Autism, behavioral pharmacology
- Ivy Chong (Ph.D., Western Michigan University, BCBA-D)
- Interests: Substantial clinical experience in supervising intensive treatment programs for children diagnosed with autism and related disabilities, training students at the graduate and undergraduate levels, current Director of Behavioral Services at the Scott Center for Autism Treatment and Assistant Professor with the Applied Behavior Analysis program.
- Meagan Gregory (Ph.D., University of Florida, BCBA-D)
- Interests: severe behavior disorders, treatment integrity, and the use of reinforcers during skill acquisition.
Mark Harvey (Ph.D., University
of Oregon; BCBA-D)
Interests: Functional assessment, evidence based practice in education, developmental disabilities, sleep disturbances
Celeste Harvey (Ph.D..,
Vanderbilt University; BCBA-D)
Interests: Functional assessment, developmental disabilities, autism
Jose Martinez-Diaz (Ph.D., West
Virginia University; BCBA-D)
Interests: Educational technology, ethics, program development
Patrick McGreevy (Ph.D. Kansas University; BCBA-D)
Interests: verbal behavior, developmental disabilities, teaching language to persons with developmental disabilities, treatment of severe problem behavior, educational applications of ABA, standard measurement and charting.
Joshua Pritchard (ABD, Ph.D., University of Nevada-Reno)
Interests: investigations of implicit cognitions and relational frame theory, complex human behavior, and applications of behavior analysis to large scale human problems such as obesity and global warming.
Frank Webbe (Ph.D., University of
Interests: Biological and neural bases of behavior, and Sport Psychology.
David Wilder (Ph.D., University of Nevada -
Interests: Severe behavior disorders, organizational behavior management